Once you leave a brochure
or a business card
with a prospect, what happens?
Ask yourself these
questions about the material your sales agents leave
1. Does the prospect
2. Does the prospect view it
3. Does the material intrigue the prospect?
4. Can you update the information once it has left
5. Can you track how many times a prospect has looked
at the material
6. What leads were generated by that material?
iDisc technology all of these questions are answered!
brings the broadband and marketing abilities of a CD ROM
together with the fresh dynamic content of the internet.
The iDisc is an
updateable, trackable and direct marketing piece that is
inexpensive to produce, highly effective and, with the
ability to always update content, has an extended life
compared to traditional CDís. For example, the iDisc
could be used as a marketing piece that offers
information on your company, up to date content and the
ability to track the users. All the content on the CD
could always be fresh from the internet. This update
process is transparent to the user.
- CD's are an effective form of
direct, active marketing.
- You will know when ever an
iDisc is used.
- You can track it's origin or
even the user
- Takes advantage of the CD's
video, audio and other heavy bandwidth abilities.
- Incorporates the dynamic
ability of the internet.
- The fresh internet content
gathering is invisible to the users. No browser needs
to open. All is seamless.
- Extends (indefinitely) the life
of a CD - The content can always be updated.
- Unlimited marketing potential.
Check out our iDisc FAQ - Click Here!